The StudentLab3D is an institution around the topic of 3D printing and 3D scanning. We offer workshops on 3D printing and enable students and employees of the University of Paderborn to print their own components in our laboratory. The daily business is in the hands of our student assistants and for this team we are looking for assistance starting in November.
Our SHKs and WHBs are responsible for the day-to-day operations of StudentLab3D:
- Taking care of the opening hours
- Preparation of print jobs and working with the 3D printers
- 3D scans and post-editing of the scan data
- Printer maintenance and repairs
- Preparing and giving workshops
We are open to applications from a variety of disciplines. Basic technical understanding should be present, but a technical study is not required. We are interested in a longer engagement, so applicants from the first semesters are preferred.
- Interest in 3D printing / additive manufacturing
- Basic technical understanding
- Independent working style and reliability
- Ideally experience with desktop 3D printers
If you are interested, please email us your resume and current grades.
Christine Driediger (firstname.lastname@example.org)